Archive for October, 2015
A diabetes treatment plan is your strategy to stay on top of your health. Monitoring your blood sugar, tracking and taking drugs are crucial. The directions are given, but they must be carried out to improve your condition. You may have many medical professionals, but you complete the team.
Here are some things you can do to take charge of your health:
- Follow healthy meal plans that are best for your unique needs
- Keep up with your medications and store them correctly
- Take your insulin or other medications as instructed
- Monitor and test your blood sugar as directed
- Keep good records of your blood sugar readings
- Share those readings with your doctor or diabetes educator
You may have learned already the basics about drugs and testing. Now is a good time to ask specific questions about your treatment plan. Make sure you know how things should work. Carefully following any medication orders and instructions is vital to your plan’s success. This is where we can help. Make sure you don’t run out of supplies just as you refill prescriptions so you don’t run out of medication. Learn more: Diabetes treatment plan a road map to success.
Here are some ways you can let us help you reorder supplies:
- Call us at 1-888-738-7929
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click to fill out an Order Form
We value the part we play on your treatment plan team and realize that winning is good health.